TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: July 20, 2022.
- When we say “SCUTI,” we mean SCUTI.AI LLC. We also refer to SCUTI as “we,” “us” and “our.” But when we say “SCUTI Entities,” we mean Scuti and its affiliates; its and their suppliers, vendors, contractors, and licensors; and its and their directors, officers, employees, and agents.
- When we say “SCUTI Sites,” we mean www.Scuti.store, www.scuti.games, the SCUTI Apps and SCUTI API, and all related functionality, services, and Content offered by or for SCUTI on or through www.Scuti.store and the SCUTI Apps or the systems, servers, and networks used to make the SCUTI Sites available.
- When we say “SCUTI Apps,” we mean the official “SCUTI App” for iPhone and Android, which can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
- When we say “you” or “your” we mean any user (like you!) of any SCUTI Site.
- When we say “Content,” we mean merchandise information, product descriptions, reviews, comments, messages, reviews, communications, feedback, submissions, suggestions, questions, and other information, data, content, and materials (including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, hashtags, designs, icons, photographs, software programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials.)
- When we say “Ideas,” we mean ideas, concepts, feedback, and know-how that you make available in connection with the SCUTI Sites.
- When we say “make available,” we mean post, transit, publish, upload, distribute, transmit, display, provide, or otherwise submit or make available (including through any part of the SCUTI Sites administrated by third-party social media platforms (e.g., Facebook or Instagram) that allow interaction with the SCUTI Sites through the tools offered by such social media platforms).
- When we say “Materials,” we mean Content that SCUTI Entities make available on or through the SCUTI Sites.
IMPORTANT: THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN SECTION 20 BELOW, REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. THIS MEANS THAT YOU AND SCUTI ARE EACH GIVING UP OUR RIGHTS TO SUE EACH OTHER IN COURT OR IN CLASS ACTIONS OF ANY KIND.
Your Use of the SCUTI Sites
You certify that the Content you provide on or through the SCUTI Sites is accurate and that the information you provide on or through the SCUTI Sites is complete. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account including username, password, and PIN. SCUTI is not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account. You agree that SCUTI does not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device. Any agreement between you and the issuer of your credit card, debit card, or other form of payment will continue to govern your use of such payment method on the SCUTI Sites. You agree that SCUTI is not a party to any such agreement, nor is SCUTI responsible for the content, accuracy, or unavailability of any method used for payment. Your account may be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. Except as otherwise provided by law, at any time without notice to you, we may (1) change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue the SCUTI Sites or any portion of the SCUTI Sites, and (2) charge, modify, or waive any fees required to use any services, functionality or other content available through the SCUTI Sites or any portion of the SCUTI Sites.
- In connection with the SCUTISites, you will not:
- Make available any Content through or in connection with the SCUTI Sites that is or may be in violation of the content guidelines set forth in Section 3.C (Prohibited Content) below.
- Make available through or in connection with the SCUTI Sites any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Use the SCUTI Sites for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the SCUTI Sites.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the SCUTI Sites or the systems, servers, or networks used to make the SCUTI Sites available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the SCUTISites; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the SCUTI Sites.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the SCUTI Sites, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the SCUTI Sites.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the SCUTI Sites, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the SCUTI Sites into any product or service, unless you obtain SCUTI’s express prior written consent to do so.
- Systematically download and store any Materials.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather any Materials, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the SCUTI Sites, without SCUTI’s express prior written consent.
- Cause injury to any person or entity.
- You will not use the SCUTI Sites or SCUTI’s name, logo, or brand to (1) send any unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, or other form of solicitation; or (2) use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a SCUTI trademark, logo, URL, or product name without SCUTI’s written consent;
Content and Ideas
- Submitting Content and Ideas
- SCUTI’s Rights to Use Content and Ideas
You grant to SCUTI a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise) any Content that you make available, in any media or medium, and in any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. You further agree that SCUTI is free to use any Ideas for any purpose. SCUTI may sublicense its rights in Content and Ideas through multiple tiers of sublicenses. SCUTI is, and will be, under no obligation (1) to maintain any Content or Idea in confidence; (2) to pay any compensation for any Content or Idea; or (3) to respond to any Content or Idea. You grant to SCUTI the right to use any name associated with any Content or Idea that you make available to SCUTI although SCUTI has no obligation to exercise such right, or to otherwise provide any attribution for any Content or Idea.
- Prohibited Content
You agree that you will not make available Content in connection with theSCUTI Sites that:
- is false, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- contains your full name(s), or any other confidential personally identifiable information of yourself or others;
- violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or is otherwise tortious;
- is protected by or would infringe on the rights of others (including SCUTI), including any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- is derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by SCUTI in its sole discretion;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- is violent or threatening, or promotes violence against, or actions that are threatening to, any individual or group;
- contains advertisements, solicitations, or spam links to other web sites or individuals, without prior written permission from SCUTI;
- contains or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonates another business, person, or entity, including SCUTI, its related entities, employees, and agents;
- violates any policy posted on the SCUTI Sites; or
- is intended to cause harm, damage, disable, or otherwise interfere with the SCUTI Sites or our partners.
Monitoring by SCUTI
Materials Available on the SCUTI Sites
SCUTI and its suppliers and licensors may make available various Materials. The Materials are for educational and informational purposes only, and errors may appear from time to time. Before you act in reliance on any Materials, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. The SCUTI Entities make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness of any Materials. If you find an error or notice something that does not look quite right on the SCUTI Sites, we would appreciate it if you let us know by contacting us at email@example.com. (Your feedback is a big part of what helps SCUTI to get better at helping you!)
NO MATERIALS RELATED TO HEALTH, WELLNESS, PRESCRIPTIONS, OR PHARMACEUTICALS ARE INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND ADVICE OF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, AND SUCH MATERIALS DO NOT COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, PRECAUTIONS, SIDE EFFECTS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED TO INDICATE THAT ANY DRUG IS SAFE OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. CONSULT THE PRODUCT INFORMATION (INCLUDING PACKAGE INSERTS) REGARDING DOSAGE, PRECAUTIONS, WARNINGS, AND INTERACTIONS, AND YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, FOR GUIDANCE BEFORE USING ANY PRESCRIPTION OR OVER-THE-COUNTER DRUG.
THE SCUTI ENTITIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS.
The Sites may make available listings, descriptions, and images of goods and services (collectively, “Products”). Such Products may be made available by us or by third parties. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity, or timeliness of such listings, descriptions, or images (including any features, specifications, and prices contained on the Sites). Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice.
We have made efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect actual product color or finish. In addition, certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are for convenience only.
We sell Products for children’s use; however, these Products are intended for sale to adults.
SCUTI has no liability to you for content on the SCUTI Sites that you find to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Certain videos, movies, TV programs, video games, computer games, and other Products are labeled with age restrictions or are intended for individuals of certain ages or “mature audiences” only. By ordering an age restricted item, you certify that you satisfy the age restrictions.
SCUTI is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by third parties, including any SCUTI Entity, Marketplace Vendor (as defined below in Section 16.A), our advertisers, or other third parties to whose sites we link. While our goal is to provide accurate information, product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information than that provided on SCUTI Sites, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other information. Always read labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with the product before using or consuming the product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you find a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition (excluding products that are not eligible for return), in accordance with SCUTI’s return policy. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements) regarding the purchase, possession, and use of any Product.
Third Party Sites
Placing an Order
- Order Acceptance and Billing
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the Products, as well as all shipping and handling charges and applicable taxes. You will not be charged for most orders until the order has shipped. Some exceptions (when you will be charged at the time your order is placed) are: (i) orders or preorders paid for with a Gift Card, eGift Card, or PayPal account; and (ii) orders paid using the in-store “Cash” payment method.
- Pricing Information; Availability
SCUTI cannot confirm the price or availability of an item until after your order is placed. Pricing or availability errors may occur on the SCUTI Sites or through Marketplace Vendors. The receipt of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a Product. SCUTI reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from SCUTI. SCUTI may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Pricing for products may be different on the SCUTI Sites or from prices available in SCUTI stores or on SCUTI Apps.
- Promotional Codes
Promotional codes are limited in nature and may expire or be discontinued with or without notice. Promotional codes are void where prohibited by law. Promotional codes may not be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. They are not redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason without notice. We reserve the right in our discretion to impose conditions on the offering of any promotional code.
- Gift Cards
The risk of loss and title to any gift cards passes to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. Your purchase and use of gift cards is subject to the full terms and conditions related to gift cards.
Shipping and Delivery
Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping restrictions contained on the SCUTI Sites. All transactions are made pursuant to a shipping contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon delivery of the Products to the carrier.
Delivery of Products purchased from the SCUTI Sites to addresses outside the United States is limited. Some Products also have restricted delivery within the United States. Some Products may be available for pick up at physical Vendor store locations. Estimated delivery times are determined based on the method of shipping chosen when Products are purchased and the destination of the Products. SCUTI does not ship products itself. All products purchased are shipped direct from the Vendor.
You acknowledge that (a) goods licensed or sold on the SCUTI Sites, and (b) any software or technology purchased, downloaded, or used from the SCUTI Sites, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws. You agree, represent, and warrant that no Materials will be accessed from, downloaded in, released in, carried to, transferred to, transshipped through, exported to, or re-exported (collectively “transferred”) to any territory (or national resident thereof), person, entity, or organization to which such Materials could not be transferred directly from the United States or by a U.S. person without a license, including without limitation to any person on the U.S. Treasury Department’s List of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List.
No license, right, title, or interest in the SCUTI Sites or any Materials is transferred to you as a result of your use of the SCUTI Sites or your accessing, viewing, downloading, or printing of the Materials. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Materials or the SCUTI Sites. The SCUTI Sites and Materials may be used only as a personal shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the SCUTI Sites and the Materials is strictly prohibited. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of the SCUTI Sites and Materials is the exclusive property of SCUTI and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The SCUTI name and logo, and all other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any of the SCUTI Sites are trademarks or trade dress of SCUTI in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective companies.
Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the SCUTI Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-Party Software & Licensing Notices
Parity Pricing, Special Offers and Promotions
SCUTI requires that all Marketplace Vendors maintain parity between the Products they offer through any other online sales channel and the Products offered on the SCUTI Site and Applications and Applications by ensuring that at all times: (a) except for in connection with Excluded Offers, the purchase price and every other term of offer and/or sale of the Products (including associated shipping and handling charges and options, any “low price” guarantee, rebate or discount, any free or discounted products or other benefit available as a result of purchasing one or more other products, and terms of applicable return and refund policies) is at least as favorable to SCUTI users as the most favorable terms upon which a product is offered and/or sold via any other online sales channel; (b) customer service for the Products is at least as responsive and available and offers at least the same level of support as the most favorable customer service offered in connection with the Vendor Site; and (c) the Vendor Product Content provided by them to SCUTI for the SCUTI Site and Application (i) is of least the same level of quality as the highest quality information displayed or used on the Vendor Site or any other online sales channel for Vendor’s Products and (ii) provides users of the SCUTI Site and Application with at least as much product information, images and other content as the information provided on the Vendor Site or any other online sales channel for Vendor’s Products. If you become aware of any non-compliance with (a) above, you can promptly notify SCUTI.
(b) Special Offers and Promotions. Marketplace Vendors may offer special offers, rewards and promotions to SCUTI users. All vendors selling any products or service to SCUTI customers, must offer users a rewards incentive for the purchase of their product or service. This reward will in the form of a percentage of the gross retail price. The amount of the reward will be the discretion of the Vendor. Rewards will be communicated to SCUTI customer as SCUTI$. Marketplace Vendors can also make other non-Rewards special offers and promotions available to SCUTI Customers. SCUTI may choose, in its sole discretion, not to permit certain special offers or promotions offered by Marketplace Vendors on the SCUTI Site and Applications and Applications at SCUTIs sole discretion.
Terms Applicable to Special SCUTI Services
- SCUTI Marketplace
SCUTI operates an online marketplace program on the SCUTI Sites which enables Marketplace Vendors to sell their products and, once an order is placed, to ship such Marketplace Vendors’ products directly to the customer (the “SCUTI Marketplace”). SCUTI is the seller of record and will provide services in connection with the transactions as expressly set forth below.
Any use of the SCUTI Marketplace is subject to the following additional terms:
- When we say “Marketplace Vendor,” we mean any entity or retailer that sells goods or services in the SCUTI Marketplace through the SCUTI Sites, uses any order processing, fulfillment, shipping, or other services related to the SCUTI Marketplace provided by or for SCUTI, or uses any platform, portal, web service, application, interface, or other tool provided by or for SCUTI in connection with the SCUTI Marketplace.
- SCUTI will have no responsibility or liability for any recalls of Products sold through the SCUTI Site and Applications. Marketplace Vendors are solely responsible for any non-conformity or defect in, or any public or private recall of Vendor’s Products. Marketplace vendors are obliged to promptly remove any recalled Products from the SCUTI Site and Applications and Applications by unpublishing or retiring the Product through the SCUTI Dashboard. They must notify SCUTI of all Product recalls within 24 hours of becoming aware of the recall and will promptly provide SCUTI with all information reasonably requested regarding the recall. Such information will be passed on to purchases of these products promptly.
- To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, SCUTI has no responsibility or liability for any Marketplace Vendor or their products.
- iOS Scuti App
- You represent and warrant that (1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Once you have placed an order through SCUTI, we will send you an order acknowledgment by email setting out what you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from us.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of tax and you will see estimated taxes and fees when you place the order. The final taxes and fees will be calculated on the day your order is picked and delivered, or picked up, as applicable. In the event your order must be fulfilled using products of different weight or volume than what you ordered, you will be charged only for the actual weight or volume delivered.
- Due to shipment and delivery times, there are limitations on when changes or cancellations to orders can be made. These limitations will be provided when you place your order. For orders that are delivered to you, title to the goods purchased by you and the related risk of loss on these items passes to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
- We may, in our discretion, provide you with a refund in certain circumstances. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact the SCUTI Contact Center at email@example.com.
- We will not provide you a refund for certain goods which by nature cannot be returned. Such items include items which cannot be resold for health and hygiene reasons once unwrapped (for example body jewelry, mattresses, bedding, certain items of clothing, personal grooming products, medicines, and certain baby products, etc.).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, all refunds will be subject to our discretion.
- Cancellations and Refunds. You may cancel your SCUTI account at any time by contacting customer support at support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any remaining SCUTI$ rewards balance in your account will be terminated at that time unless you gift or transfer your SCUTI$ to another registered SCUTI account. Once your account has been closed, you will need to register as a new user.
- Account Access. If you believe that you may be victim of identity theft involving your SCUTI account, you should notify customer service and report any information about this instance to your card issuers and local law enforcement. We reserve the right to place any account on hold at any time with or without notification to you in order to protect ourselves and our partners from what we believe to be fraudulent activity. We are not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of us or by any automated process.
- Account Terminations. If your SCUTI account is terminated for any reason, your credit card will be removed from SCUTI. We have no obligation to refund any accrued as SCUTI$ rewards.
- Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding your account, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may also contact us by writing to SCUTI.AI LLC., 7750 Okeechobee Blvd, Ste 4 PMB 2057, West Palm Beach, FL 33411. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us.
- Age Restrictions; Parental Controls. While SCUTI does distribute our vendor’s video content that may be watched by children, not all SCUTI Content is appropriate for children. If any children watch SCUTI Content through your SCUTI account, you are responsible for those viewing selections. SCUTI vendors must display the respective Motion Picture Association of America and ESRB rating on all their content.
- Mobile Device Communications
- By creating a new SCUTI account with a phone number or adding a phone number to an existing SCUTI account, you consent to receiving communications, which may include phone calls or SMS messages, from us regarding your SCUTI account and SCUTI Vendor offerings. You agree that you are the primary owner of that phone number and that the information provided is accurate. Standard message and data rates may apply. Messages will be sent from an automatic telephone dialing system and messages may include an artificial or pre-recorded voice. Your agreement to receive those messages is not a condition of purchase or required to receive services.
- Supported carriers currently include: ACS Wireless, AIO Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Chat Mobility, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, ECIT, Element Wireless, GCI, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, iWireless, LongLines Wireless, MetroPCS, Nex-Tech, Northwest Missouri Cellular, NTelos, Plateau Wireless, PTCI, Sprint, T Mobile, Thumb Cellular, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, West Central Wireless and other carriers that may be added from time to time. SMS communications may not be compatible with all handsets.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SCUTI WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SCUTI SITES, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF A SCUTI ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO SCUTI ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SCUTI SITES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO SCUTI ENTITY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY SELLER (INCLUDING ANY MARKETPLACE VENDOR), SHOPPER, OR OTHER USER OF THE SCUTI SITES.
Disputes & Arbitration; Applicable Law
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. Using or accessing the SCUTI Sites constitutes your acceptance of this Arbitration provision. Please read it carefully as it provides that you and SCUTI will waive any right to file a lawsuit in court or participate in a class action for matters within the terms of the Arbitration provision.
This is to notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address: Scuti; Attention Customer Support, 7750 Okeechobee Blvd, Ste 4 PMB 2057, West Palm Beach, FL 33411.
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
SCUTI Sites: © 2023 SCUTI.AI LLC All Rights Reserved.